Meadowlake Moon Dust  “Dusty”

Sago Palm Poisoning Alert

 
 

Learning that Sago Palms were poisonous to dogs, Dusty’s owners had removed their Sago Palm 5 years ago when they got their first cavalier, Beemer.  Typical puppy, Dusty loved to chew on everything.  In Feb.,  squirrels carried the Sago Palm nuts into their backyard where Dusty chewed one.  Over the next several weeks, Dusty fought the liver poisoning to no avail.  Please do what you can to remove Sago Palms and warn anyone with curious young children or dogs how dangerous the Sago Palm truly is.